Dr Vicky Priskich practices as a barrister and arbitrator.
She practices in commercial disputes with a particular focus on trusts and equity, company law, banking and finance and energy. Her experience includes disputes in relation to:
- trusts law, in which she has a deep knowledge of, with experience involving managed investment schemes and commercial and charitable trusts.
- banking and financial products, including fraudulent or misleading and deceptive transactions and financial investments such as bonds.
- energy, in a regulatory context and in commercial settings, such as gas supply and cost and revenue sharing agreements.
- breach of supply contracts for goods or services, such as a distribution agreement.
- company law, including breaches of directors’ duties and oppressive conduct.
Vicky is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a Fellow of the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration.
Vicky is co-author of Lender Liability (Thomson Reuters) with Professor James O’Donovan. Her doctorate in law from the University of Melbourne complex issues involving the liability of companies within a corporate group.